Spring Flower Sale
Spring is here...it is time for our annual Spring Flower Sale
Packets go home - March 19
Orders Due - April 9
Flowers Delivered - May 7
PTO Update - March 20, 2019
Thank you again to our AMAZING school community for an incredible Carnival and Silent Auction!!
Below are the upcoming events for April and May. We are so excited to bring COSI on Wheels to WCES! We need parent/grandparent volunteers to make this event success!
- Week of 5/6 à Staff Appreciation Week
- Tue, 5/7 à Spring Flower Sale pick up
- Thur, 5/9 à 3rd Grade Pioneer Day *volunteer info sent from Room Parent
- Wed, 5/15 à PTO Meeting, 9:30 AM
- Fri, 5/17 à Field Day * volunteer info sent in late Apr
- Thur, 5/23 à Last Day of School
Volunteer Opportunities Available
The PTO is excited to offer another year of COSI on Wheels to the entire school! This program involves COSI coming to our school and conducting fun science experiments through assemblies followed by hands on sessions. The kiddos LOVE it!
In order to make this wonderful event happen for the kiddos, we need a lot of volunteer help from parents for the hands on sessions. Please sign up to help if you can for a half day, whole day, or multiple days! (A brief on site training will be provided for volunteers right before the hands on sessions begin). Schedule/Agenda is listed within the signup time slots. *Note the time for each class' hands on session if you want to volunteer during the time your child is having their hands on session, etc.
Thank you in advance for your help! :)
Welcome to the 2018 - 2019 School Year!
On behalf of the Walnut Creek Parent Teacher Organization Board, we would like to welcome you to Walnut Creek Elementary School (WCES)! Whether you are new to our school or a returning family, we hope you will have a great school year!
You are automatically a member of the Walnut Creek Parent Teacher Organization (WCES PTO) because your child is enrolled at WCES. There are no dues or membership fees.
Please feel free to contact a Board member if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
Sarah Rupp - President, Rebekah Scholvin - Vice President, Annie Dietzen - Secretary, Gina Cribb - Treasurer and Felita Moran - Webmaster/Social Media.
2018-2019 PTO Board
Helpful WCES Links!
1) Facebook ---> WCES PTO Facebook
2) Instagram ---> wcespto1
3) Remind Alerts
- From a web browser (smart phone or desktop) go to rmd.at/rscholv - follow the instructions for the app - will set you up for email and phone alerts.
- Send a text to 81010 in the message body send @rscholv (If you encounter issues send the text to 330-871-7318)
4) Volunteering in the District
5) Looking for an old post? Archived posts can be found in documents in the archived folder (Documents)